Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maybe a silly question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_JJ_
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member
_JJ_

Male Posts : 7

Maybe a silly question Empty
PostSubject: Maybe a silly question   Maybe a silly question I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:56 pm

And i'm awear that it wouldn't be the first one ive asked bounce But is there a way to view new posts for topics that you've posted in? as at the moment the only way i can see to view it is just to view the threads i've posted in then look through it for something thats changed. So is there a way that it will only show up new posts that i've not seen? Hope that makes sense. I couldn't see anything in the FAQ
Back to top Go down
Nickster
Cleaned-UK: Moderator Crew

Male Posts : 2376

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a silly question   Maybe a silly question I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Pretty sure every time you comment in any thread, you get an email saying there's been a new comment.. Similar to Facebook iirc!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/NickyLaing
Aiden
Cleaned-UK: Grandad

Male Posts : 3161

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a silly question   Maybe a silly question I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:47 pm

mark all as read then when you come back on it should show threads with new reply's if that whats you mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a silly question   Maybe a silly question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe a silly question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cleaned-UK :: Cleaned-UK Welcome. :: Club Information-
Jump to: