Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOOB here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JD42
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member
JD42

Male Posts : 3

NOOB here! Empty
PostSubject: NOOB here!   NOOB here! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Hey my names Josh, im from driffield east yorkshire, good friends with winny and his miata, and also know gazzjoyce very well, both of whom are on here i think, im a mechanical engineer/CNC and Manual Machinist working for Neptune Sonat ltd in kelk (the middle of nowhere, potholes and country roads galore!) only recently getting into the modified car scene, would love to have a massive project to work on but its just finding the money and space really. so im having to make do with modifying my daily. Black MK4 Golf GTTDI 110, supposedly reliable and fuel efficient Wink
bought it with some pretty messy RS4 (i think) replica alloys on it, living with them at the moment but actively looking for some new wheels (17-18")
its on 30mm lowering springs front and back, but i have some JOM coilovers just itching to go on!
it came with black angel eye headlights and tinted rears (not sure about the rears tbh:/)
aaaannnd thats about it really, apart from the interior being replaces not so long back because the previous owner got a set on the cheap so thats all in great nick!
all ive really done is cleaned her up, sorted a few mechanical issues here and there, and stuck some tasteless stickers on as you do Wink bought the coils but not on yet, also got some 18mm hubcentric spacers waiting in the wings.
hopefully i can crack on with it soon and get myself a build thread up on her for you chaps to critique!

anyway thats me and my ride (Y)

anyone with any wheels for sale 5x100 talk to me! Wink
Back to top Go down
JoshP
Cleaned-UK: Moderator Crew

Male Posts : 1276

NOOB here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOB here!   NOOB here! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Welcome to Cleaned, make sure to get some pics up! Everyone loves pics here!
Back to top Go down
AzzaHarrison
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
AzzaHarrison

Male Posts : 1968

NOOB here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOB here!   NOOB here! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Back to top Go down
JD42
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member
JD42

Male Posts : 3

NOOB here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOOB here!   NOOB here! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:26 pm

On the guys drive i bought her from; theyre all tweaked a little bit im an instagram nerd lol.

NOOB here! IMG_20120416_180511_zps4ddf8796

Rightful place on my drive, with the addition of black badges front and back;

NOOB here! IMG_20120722_153326_zpsd5c9f8c2

The great snow of january 2013 lol;

NOOB here! IMG_20130114_145415_zpse25f50a5

Latest sticker addition Razz ;

NOOB here! IMG_20130202_123801_zpse942922a

need to get my coils on asap and new or refurbish current wheels Smile

hope you like so far
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NOOB here! Empty