Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slamsam
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member

Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1 Empty
PostSubject: Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1   Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Here i have for sale is my mx5 mk1

Eunos Roadster 1.6 16v 116bhp
For sale is my Limited edition ‘S spec’ Eunos Roadster (ie Japanese import Mazda MX-5). The rare ‘S spec’ features red leather interior with speakers in the headrests (poshly named Mazda Sensory Surround Sound System), a leather Nardi steering wheel and a front strut brace. The car also has power steering and fully working electric windows, and has been resprayed in BMW Pepper white (which is actually a cream shade, confirmed with DVLA and recorded on accompanying V5 document).

In great condition for age, this car has been very well looked after in my year of ownership. The car has an immaculate roof with no leaks, the rear window is clear as day with no scuffs or stress marks. The engine and gearbox have covered approx 145,000 miles (converted from km reading, can get the bang-on accurate reading on request) and has no running issues whatsoever - this car has miles and miles and miles and miles and miles of good life left. Comes with original spare wheel, I've spent ££££’s in one year to ensure it’s a great drive, just as Mazda intended, and that it's a great road going example that defies its age.

Here's a spec of the car: all modifications have been carried out on the car in the last 12 months.

STYLING
Immaculate bodywork for age, fully undersealed and sprayed in BMW Pepper white. Immaculate roof with no rips or tears, also has electric spec wing mirrors though these are not currently connected.
CHASSIS
Green Stuff pads all round, SFS braided brake hoses, recently replenished copper brake lines, AVO motorsport adjustable coilovers (£700 alone!), bottom bushings polybushed all round, recently replenished track rod ends, 8x15-inch 3SDM 0.03 alloy wheels, Avon tyres all round with immaculate tread, TPi colour coded locking wheel nuts.
INTERIOR
Original S spec limited edition interior plus 15cm bubble gear shifter, 5-panel NASCAR wink mirror, 3x gauges in dash (volt, vacuum and air/fuel), Nardi leather steering wheel, CD player, Kenwood 6.5-inch door speakers 6 months old, stickerbombed centre console (easily removed if not to taste, peels straight off.)
TUNING
Red Samco silicone coolant hoses, Japspeed alloy radiator, plus induction kit including cone and heat shield.

These are super cars and as I'll reiterate, this is a great example of one. There are a couple of points to mention to be clear on condition:
Some wear and tear to original seats (pictured), the air con doesn't work (not sure why you need aircon in a two seater convertible anyway?!), the paint has cracked slightly by the nearside rear arch (pictured) with only a couple of stone chips on the front bumper, and the alloys are unfortunately curbed. There's the honest blemishes, and that's all there is!

The Reason for sale is its not practical enough for my day to day work and the amount of miles i do the last month or so ive owned it have been great has been lovely with the top down and drives perfect sticks to the road like nothing ive driven before. ive changed the pipes going into the heater matrix since ive had it replaced them with genuine mazda ones and also ive added Yellow tints to Headlight and Indicators.

Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1 KGrHqZn4FF2WCk-TBQP9Byd4gw60_12
Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1 KGrHqZmIEullNI-wBQP9B3VyFg60_12
Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1 KGrHqRhQFbF7I4VTBQP9CBSZrw60_121
Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1 KGrHqJiFOoM0TNiBQP9CJu2Bw60_12
Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1 T2eC16FHJGoE9nuQeV9eBQP9CTlPbw60_12
Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1 T2eC16JHJHIE9nysd6ewBQP9CFDB1w60_12
Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1 223378_10151218102593447_1286566743_n

Looking for £1500

text or call me on 07917875924
Back to top Go down
slamsam

PostSubject: Re: Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1   Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:25 pm

OPEN TO OFFERS
Back to top Go down
slamsam

PostSubject: Re: Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1   Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:57 am

thanks guys i need this gone

PRICE DROP £1350 BARGAIN
Back to top Go down
slamsam

PostSubject: Re: Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1   Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:17 pm

it is lee's old mx5 indeed
Back to top Go down
slamsam

PostSubject: Re: Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1   Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 5:01 pm

£1200 need it gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1   Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slammed Eunos Miata mx5 mk1
Page 1 of 1