Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White VW Loop Euro'd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M.Yip
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member

White VW Loop Euro'd Empty
PostSubject: White VW Loop Euro'd   White VW Loop Euro'd I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Last edited by M.Yip on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Will

Male Posts : 7808

PostSubject: Re: White VW Loop Euro'd   White VW Loop Euro'd I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:18 am

Saw a pic of this on your brothers facebook the otherday. Looks lovely, the only thing i think it could use are the 155's out back too. Tyres look MASSIVE, which spoils it
Back to top Go down
fred666
Cleaned-UK: Post whore
fred666

Male Posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: White VW Loop Euro'd   White VW Loop Euro'd I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:25 pm

i would have gone for one colour on the barrels but im liking the project. i think it could really pull off some hotrod styling with those wheels, maybe bullet mirrors, chopper interior mirror etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.futureshockaudio.co.uk
M.Yip

PostSubject: Re: White VW Loop Euro'd   White VW Loop Euro'd I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Will wrote:
Saw a pic of this on your brothers facebook the otherday. Looks lovely, the only thing i think it could use are the 155's out back too. Tyres look MASSIVE, which spoils it

Yeah I didn't like the stretch on the back either, so I reckon I'm going to buy some Nankangs AS1 165/55, which should have a similar stretch to the front tires. I think 155 on the back may be a bit extreme especially on an 8J wide wheel
Back to top Go down
M.Yip

PostSubject: Re: White VW Loop Euro'd   White VW Loop Euro'd I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:52 pm

fred666 wrote:
i would have gone for one colour on the barrels but im liking the project. i think it could really pull off some hotrod styling with those wheels, maybe bullet mirrors, chopper interior mirror etc

Fair point, to be honest I want to keep my car with a bit of OEM so I'll pass on the mirrors etc. Good idea though and it is different, just not the style I'm going for.
Back to top Go down
Yippy13
Cleaned-UK: Forum Queen
Yippy13

Male Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: White VW Loop Euro'd   White VW Loop Euro'd I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:04 am

lol! Mike you absolute retard, you posted on the wrong bit! Remove this thread or copy and paste into cleaned-rides.

Hot rod style ftw!

Will wrote:

Massive doesn't even cut it justice, its more of a hot air balloon, or Jordan's tits! Tyres are on order now bro! Thank gawd!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White VW Loop Euro'd   White VW Loop Euro'd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White VW Loop Euro'd
Page 1 of 1