Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swift Sport for sale CHEAP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauren
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member
Lauren

Female Posts : 196

Swift Sport for sale CHEAP Empty
PostSubject: Swift Sport for sale CHEAP   Swift Sport for sale CHEAP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:27 am

Put a deposit down yesterday evening on a new car so it's time to say bye to the Swift. Gonna price it reasonably for hopefully what will be a quick sale.

The car is due a service, also the front discs are low & could do with changing soon. It has a small mark on the passenger door just under the door handle from when somebody keyed it around Christmas time (It's going down the way and is about the length of my little finger) and there is also some scratches on the rear bumper on the right hand side that will need sorting. I was quoted £80 but never got around to it to be honest.

More about the car, it's a black Swift Sport, 2007 (07 reg), it's on just under 62,000 miles (its something like 61780) has full service history (bar being due a service now), I've just put 6 months tax on & it had an MOT about 4 weeks ago so has 11 months MOT left.

Other than the few bad points mentioned above the car is very clean and well looked after.

The car will be sold as standard although I will leave the coilovers on for an extra price (they are BC BR Type coilovers, retail at £7-800), will leave the carbon fibre bonnet on for an extra price, will leave the exhaust on for an extra price but everything else is coming off.

Looking for £4300 standard which is a very, very good price, I have taken into account the flaws on the car and will not take any less. Or if your interested with the parts contact me and I'll sort out a price.

I'll get some pictures up as soon as I have put back to standard.

Thanks for looking, my number is 07557550158 so don't hesitate to get in touch.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member
Lauren

Female Posts : 196

Swift Sport for sale CHEAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swift Sport for sale CHEAP   Swift Sport for sale CHEAP I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Still for sale, I now have my other car so ideally need rid of this as soon as pos.

Decided I am going to leave the coilovers on for the sale, will do £4500 with the coilovers on. Which may I add are BC BR Type and retail at £7-800 new.

Many thanks, Lauren
Back to top Go down

Swift Sport for sale CHEAP
Page 1 of 1