Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isle of Wight Takeover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BenW
Cleaned-UK: Whore!
BenW

Male Posts : 703

Isle of Wight Takeover Empty
PostSubject: Isle of Wight Takeover   Isle of Wight Takeover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:00 pm

rite okay well i have been invited to this and been speaking to some of you about it.

just thought i would get the word out there and see if more of you lot would be interested and we could hit this up as cleaned-uk.

i am just copying and pasting off the flyer.

Annual Trip
Isle Of Wight Takeover 2012
with fastcar magazine

Saturday 29th September
Static Night Cruise

Sunday 30th September
Meet & Cruise the Isle

who is on it??

Last edited by BenW on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BenW
BenW

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight Takeover   Isle of Wight Takeover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Premier inn for isle of wight
http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/IOWMED/isle-of-wight-newport?PURL=weekendbookings.at/biblion2&P36=X98H8N

i know its a bit more expensive than a travel lodge. however, the travel lodge in the isle of wight does not have a car park so would be quite useless for us

Back to top Go down
BenW
BenW

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight Takeover   Isle of Wight Takeover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:22 pm

still looking for hotels though so bare with me.
Back to top Go down
JonnyFive
Cleaned-UK: Moderator Crew

Male Posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight Takeover   Isle of Wight Takeover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Yeh man!

Up for this.. Split the costs for 2, reasonably cheap weekend with the lads! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=540520555
BenW
BenW

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight Takeover   Isle of Wight Takeover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:25 pm

JonnyFive wrote:
Yeh man!

Up for this.. Split the costs for 2, reasonably cheap weekend with the lads! Very Happy

yeah man thats the plan Smile tbh i would be expecting the complete weekend to cost about a oner with petrol, hotel and food and drink.
Back to top Go down
BenW
BenW

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight Takeover   Isle of Wight Takeover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:27 pm

Back to top Go down
fred666
Cleaned-UK: Post whore
fred666

Male Posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight Takeover   Isle of Wight Takeover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:22 pm

I could be game for this although that depends if i have a car lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.futureshockaudio.co.uk
BenW
BenW

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight Takeover   Isle of Wight Takeover I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:46 pm

im sure you will have something. Smile will is on board think he is going to make a propper "official" admin thread about this later this evening.
Back to top Go down
bigben
Cleaned-UK: Forum King

Male Posts : 471

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight Takeover   Isle of Wight Takeover I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:33 am

BenW wrote:
JonnyFive wrote:
Yeh man!

yeah man thats the plan Smile tbh i would be expecting the complete weekend to cost about a oner with petrol, hotel and food and drink.

For some petrol alone would be bowt that if not a little more lmao but yea im up for it like sounds a good weekend Wink
Back to top Go down
BenW
BenW

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight Takeover   Isle of Wight Takeover I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:03 am

bigben wrote:
BenW wrote:
JonnyFive wrote:
Yeh man!

For some petrol alone would be bowt that if not a little more lmao but yea im up for it like sounds a good weekend Wink

i only done half a tank leaving HOW to my door Wink but that was cos we was driving at a decent spee.d done a tank on the way there due to all the speeding Smile slow driving FTW
Back to top Go down
bigben

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight Takeover   Isle of Wight Takeover I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:39 am

Haha weather i went slow or fast it still went very quick lol but tbh i wont be in astra il more than likely be in my daily brand new qasqai diesel lol
Back to top Go down
BenW
BenW

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight Takeover   Isle of Wight Takeover I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:03 am

bigben wrote:
Haha weather i went slow or fast it still went very quick lol but tbh i wont be in astra il more than likely be in my daily brand new qasqai diesel lol

BEAST! quilovers and win wheels. do it do it.

thought you was going to say the daily c1.
Back to top Go down
bigben

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight Takeover   Isle of Wight Takeover I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:47 am

Lol it had crossed mind haha but mams taking that and ive upgraded lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isle of Wight Takeover   Isle of Wight Takeover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isle of Wight Takeover
Page 1 of 1