Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LowlifeUK.com

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Ellis

Male Posts : 2062

LowlifeUK.com Empty
PostSubject: LowlifeUK.com   LowlifeUK.com I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Good evening guys. Hope were all cool and enjoying the way the forum is at the moment. On the flip side, we are currently working along side the guys over at LowlifeUK.com to produce something special Wink ....

We are looking into finding new ways of growing, which is always good. At the moment Lowlife have a very successful blog of which we are glad to announce that we are going to be apart of. So make sure that your project threads are kept up to date and keep an eye open because you might see your project thread pop up once in a while with a pretty fresh write up. So keep your eyes peeled and keep it saved in your favourites.

http://www.lowlifeuk.com/

Regards
Cleaned-UK.com

Last edited by Ellis on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cleaned-uk.forummotion.com
Bockett
Cleaned-UK: Noob Member

LowlifeUK.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: LowlifeUK.com   LowlifeUK.com I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Awesome.

We at Lowlife are happy to welcome Cleaned UK. The collaboration as Ellis said is to bring something fresh and expand as much as possible.

While some of the guys on here maybe seeking something aimed at the low scene then we will welcome them and vice versa.

Back to top Go down
JoshC
JoshC

Male Posts : 5673

LowlifeUK.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: LowlifeUK.com   LowlifeUK.com I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:59 am

Good stuff lads! Already got it bookmarked so will keep an eye out for any Cleaned features! Smile
Back to top Go down
Will
Will

Male Posts : 7808

LowlifeUK.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: LowlifeUK.com   LowlifeUK.com I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:06 pm

SAF.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam
Cleaned-UK: Advanced Member
Sam

Male Posts : 163

LowlifeUK.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: LowlifeUK.com   LowlifeUK.com I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:45 pm

sounds good lads Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LowlifeUK.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: LowlifeUK.com   LowlifeUK.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LowlifeUK.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cleaned-UK :: Cleaned-UK Welcome. :: Club Information-
Jump to: