Cleaned-UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leading The Cleaned Scene Since 2009!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

south east meet?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BenW
Cleaned-UK: Whore!
BenW

Male Posts : 703

south east meet? Empty
PostSubject: south east meet?   south east meet? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:52 am

unfortunatly i could not make it to the meet on 27/02/11. as my car decided to be french and break down at south mimms.

just wondering if there is going to be another meet maybe next month even if its a mini meet.
Back to top Go down
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Will

Male Posts : 7808

south east meet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: south east meet?   south east meet? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:49 pm

I'll be arranging one soon dude, not sure if it'll be March or April, but there WILL be one soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
BenW
Cleaned-UK: Whore!
BenW

Male Posts : 703

south east meet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: south east meet?   south east meet? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:24 am

sweet make it the start of april please Very Happy i get paid the very last woring day of every month so i am always poor the last week or 2 of the month haha.

give me a little ehads up where it will be. maybe buewater multi story Wink or is that abit of a treck from most people? could arrange it on the same date as one of the other meetsthey have ALLOT of jap and BMW meets there.
Back to top Go down
Will
Cleaned-UK: Admin Crew
Will

Male Posts : 7808

south east meet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: south east meet?   south east meet? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:55 pm

106ben wrote:
sweet make it the start of april please Very Happy i get paid the very last woring day of every month so i am always poor the last week or 2 of the month haha.

give me a little ehads up where it will be. maybe buewater multi story Wink or is that abit of a treck from most people? could arrange it on the same date as one of the other meetsthey have ALLOT of jap and BMW meets there.

Bluewater is a trek for pretty much all of our southeast members dude. Probably Guildford again or somewhere simlar. Dates, Times, Places will be confirmed in a few weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

south east meet? Empty
PostSubject: Re: south east meet?   south east meet? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

south east meet?
Page 1 of 1